What a lovely group of colours is featured in the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper pack – Lost Lagoon, Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Watermelon Wonder. As an added colour, I chose Mossy Meadow for my leaves.
This project was presented to me in a class run by Judy May. Judy is an incredibly talented lady who came up with this design for one of her classes. She used the Botanical Builder Framelit Dies to decorate the front of her jar.
I had such a wonderful time decorate the jar and learning how to make a little matching clipboard style notebook, which holds 7cm x 9.9cm pieces of paper, all cut down from A4 copy paper and held together by a very cute, small bulldog clip. The idea of the jar is to write notes of things you are thankful for throughout the year, then to put them into the jar to save for reading at the end of the year.
The ladies and gentleman (I had one) in my April class loved making this project and completed some beautiful work, worthy of keeping or gifting to someone special.
The following Stampin Up! items were used to create this project:
- Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper
- Cardstock in the following colours: Lost Lagoon, Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Watermelon Wonder and Mossy Meadow
- Punches: Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly, Petite Petals, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack – flower, Bird Builder Punch – leaves
- Lots of Labels Framelits
- Versamark Ink
- Silver Stamp Embossing Power
- Lost Lagoon ink
- ‘Million & One’ Stamp Set
- ‘Endless Thanks’ Stamp Set