This is the most adorable card I have made in a long while. Thanks to the inspiration by Julie Kettlewell I created my own, simpler version of this card and used sentiments from the Party Wishes stamp set.
It’s a great idea to pull out your punches and to see what you can create using the various shapes on offer. Thanks to Julie, here is an example of such.
Punches used for the above project are:
– Extra Large Oval – for head and body
– Small Oval (retired) – for back paws and nose
– Owl Builder Punch – eyes
– Bird Builder Punch – for tail and ears
– Word Window Punch – for legs and neck
– 3/4″ Circle Punch – for front paws
– Flower from Itty Bitty Punches (retired) – for hair on head
– Party Wishes Stamp Set
– Soft Suede Ink
– Chocolate Chip Ink
– Whisper White Card